2020-2021 Tuition Rates
Pre-K | Chisholm Trail Campus
Two-Day Program (T/Th): $4,550
Three-Day Program (M/W/F): $6,350
Five-Day Program (M-F): $9,650
Grades K-6 | Chisholm Trail Campus
Grades 1-4: $15,950
Grades 5-6: $16,950
Grades 7-12 | Lakeside Campus
Grades 7-8: $18,550
Grades 9-10: $19,750
Grades 11-12: $19,950
Tuition Payment Options
All payments are processed by automatic draft through FACTS. There will be a 3% charge during the 2020/21 school year on all financed amounts.
Pay in full — Due June 1, or upon enrollment if after June 1
Semi-annual — Half June 1 and half December 1. Participation in the Tuition Refund Plan is required.
Monthly — 11 equal payments, June - May. Participation in the Tuition Refund Plan is required.
Tuition Deposit: Non-refundable 10% of total tuition is required at time of enrollment.
Tuition Refund Plan
Southwest Christian School is pleased to offer a Tuition Refund Plan in partnership with Dewar. Under this plan, you gain peace of mind by guarding the bulk of your tuition investment against unforeseen circumstances that could require your student(s) to leave SCS.
- Fee to participate is 2% for the 2020/21 school year of net tuition after financial aid
- SCS collects the fee with your first tuition payment and remit the fee to Dewar on your behalf
- Families utilizing the monthly or semi-annual installment plans are required to participate
- Participation is optional for families paying in full by June 1
Important terms and conditions of the Tuition Refund Plan are included in the enrollment contract and are available HERE.
Application fee: $150 (includes testing)
Class trips/High School Minimester program: varies depending on the trip or class
Chisholm Trail Learning Lab: Click Here for More info.
Extended Day Program
The Extended Day Program provides a safe, nurturing environment for students age three through sixth grade. Activities include a time to complete homework, indoor and outdoor play, crafts, weekly cooking, interactive games, and a well-balanced breakfast or snack.
- Before Care ONLY (7:00¬8:00 a.m.)
- Three days (Pre-K only)—$870 per year
- Five days per week—$1,365 per year
- Early After Care ONLY (2:45¬3:45 p.m.)
- Two days (Pre-K only) —$275 per year
- Three days (Pre-K only) —$395 per year
- Five days per week—$625 per year
- After Care ONLY (2:45¬6:00 p.m.)
- Two days (Pre-K only)—$925 per year
- Three days (Pre-K only)—$1,310 per year
- Five days per week—$2.085 per year
- Combo Package (includes Before and After Care)
- Three days (Pre-K only)—$2,120 per year
- Five days per week—$3,370 per year
High School Dual Credit classes: Fees range from $200 to $460 per semester credit. Laptop is required.
High School and Middle School Learning Lab (for diagnosed learning differences): Click Here for More info.
Southwest Christian School subscribes to the philosophy of need-based financial aid as opposed to merit-based scholarships. Consequently, no awards are made solely on the basis of academic, athletic or artistic ability. Such a philosophy makes the school accessible to candidates from a broader cross-section of the community, thereby strengthening the pool of applicants and enabling Southwest Christian students to learn and grow in a more varied peer group.
- Must be enrolled or accepted for admission to SCS
- Must exhibit exemplary citizenship and a positive classroom attitude reflected by above average grades in core classes
- Must actively participate in the life of SCS
- Parents’ financial statement must show demonstrated financial need
- Must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Financial Aid is not granted to Early Childhood students
- Financial aid is granted on a per student basis, not per family
- Financial aid is granted per year and must be applied for annually with all accounts current
- All financial aid deadlines must be met
- Need must be shown
- Financial Aid applications are processed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
- Current families must apply by November 1, to be considered in first-round financial aid placements. To receive consideration for aid, the application must be completed in its entirety, including documentation required by FACTS (tax returns, W2s, and any other requested supporting documents).
- New families applying for admission to SCS may apply for financial aid at the same time they submit their application for admission.
- If a student is accepted for admission, the enrollment fee of 10% will be required to save the student’s place before financial aid awards are made. The enrollment fee will be completely refunded if the aid amount is not sufficient for the student to enroll.
Competition for financial aid is significant. Limited funds may prevent the Financial Aid Committee from offering assistance to all qualified deserving applicants. Therefore, students to whom financial assistance is awarded are expected to accept or decline the award within two weeks of notification. In the event the student fails to comply with this requirement, the Financial Aid Committee reserves the right to award the aid to an alternate candidate.
Southwest Christian School values being an independent, interdenominational Christian school that is available to families regardless of their race, ethnicity, or socio-economic status.